Instuctions for installing Aesop's Fables on your Android Device
1. Before downloading the Aesop's Fables app, you need to make sure your phone is set up to allow the installation of apps from outside of the Google Play store. Go to Menu > Settings > Applications and make sure “Unknown sources” is checked.
2. Using your Android device, download the application: Download (FREE)
3. When the download completes, tap the downloaded file in your device's notification area.
4. Tap the "Install" button to complete the installation.
5. Go to Menu > Settings > Applications and re-check the “Unknown sources” box.
6. To begin running the app, tap the Aesop's Fables icon in the "All Apps" section of your phone.